CORPORATE, NON-PROFIT & PRIVATE EVENT RENTALS
Included in all Rentals
- Use of all 4 Rooms
- Custom-set up including tables and chairs
- Built-in gorgeous hardwood dance floor
- On-site event staff
- Accommodation of up to 130 guests
- Use of high-quality digital sound system
- Ample free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option of usage of venue's table decor, including elegant gold candle holders, LED candles and table mirrors
- Uplighting and dimmer lighting throughout the venue
- Lounge furniture in Studio Room
- Screens located in every room which connect to the Great Room stage and/or the Large Video Screen and Projector (*there is a flat fee for usage of the Video Screen and Projector)
- Video Screen and Projector usage
- Sound technician and Video Projector Technician
- Additional 2 hour rental
- Table linens (black or ivory)
- Multiple Mounted Cameras
- 1 Camera Operator for up to 6 hours
- Raw, unedited footage of entire event on Flash Drive
- Hi Definition Video & Audio
How late can my event go? All events must be cleared out by 12AM. All rentals must begin takedown 1 hour before end the event. This gives your vendors time to pack up and be out by midnight.
When do I have to have all my belongings out of the space? All belongings, including centerpieces, decorations, equipment brought in by either you or an outside vendor must be removed by end of rental period.
Can I bring in my own caterer? Yes. However, your caterer must be licensed and insured with the state of MN.
What is your alcohol policy? No hard liquor is allowed on the premises. Only wine & beer are allowed & must be brought in and served by a licensed & insured bartender. You can’t bring in your own alcohol.
How do I reserve the space for an event? Upon booking the venue, a non-refundable payment of 1⁄2 of the rental fee is required up front plus a $500.00 check or credit card number as a refundable damage deposit. The second half of the payment is due 90 days in advance of the event. If payment is not received in time, doors will not be opened. There are no refunds.
Is the venue handicap accessible? No.
For information about renting the Music Factory and our prices and policies, or to
schedule a tour, fill out the Contact Form or call 612-990-6192.
Heart of the City Music Factory
2665 4th Ave
Anoka, MN 55303